Tuesday, November 19, 2013

CTN-X wish you were here!



CTN-X was this weekend and as always it didn't disappoint.  It was another incredibly humbling, and inspiring weekend.  I always feel like it recharges my artistic and creative batteries.  Thank you to everyone who stopped by to show their support.  I met and chatted with some of my favorite artists and picked up one of the best art book hauls yet!

If you missed out on going to CTN-X this year I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders until December 1st. It's just like you were there in person!  I've updated the store with some new items as well.


Here's some art from the new book Portals which is still available.  "Paper Trail" is officially sold out almost exactly one year after I printed it.


2 comments:

AndyBarry said...

Hey Justin, I was glad I got to briefly say hi at CTN. Your booth looked really nice. I am curious, are you working in the Vis Dev field now and did you manage to score any interviews? Keep up the great work. CTN was very humbling, I've got a lot of work to do :) Take care.

Andy

Chromi - Estevao Chromiec said...

Very nice! Do you send originals to brazil? I like a lot of that green girl, very good work Justin!