Monday, January 28, 2013

New Tumblr

I did it, I started a Tumblr.  You can visit it here:


I started this as a weekly challenge to myself.  Each week I will focus on something different whether it be subject matter, style, medium etc.  And I will use it to further develop ideas and artwork that I have done.  I will still be posting here every week also but this blog will be more of a catch all and the tumblr will be more focused on a weekly artistic challenge or theme.  

This weeks post was inspired by a challenge on the Syfy show "face off"  the contestants had to create a Goblin King, that had to meet a certain, chosen, geographical indicator.  The one my contestant (the contestant on the show I chose to follow) was assigned, was mountain region.  So I give you the Goblin King of the Ekuro mountain range.  Each week this show presents a challenge that can be very relevant to character design.  I recommend you check it out!

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Erik Caines said...

Nice man! Great piece! I'll definitely have to check this show you speak of out ;) Also enthusiastically following yer tumblr