Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Life Drawing






I've  been doing some life drawing on Tuesday nights over at the Art Director's Guild office in Studio City.  It's only 10 bucks for three hours and it's right by my place.  Here are a few selections from the past couple of sessions.  I apologize for the poor quality i took them with my iPhone as they are too large to scan.

The bottom image came from a model who came in character as a Mad Max style character.  So i used my Costume Gesture drawing skills that i learned from Mark Mcdonnell to embelish the picture.  Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Abz said...

Lookin great man! very loose and shapey! Keep em comin!

Wayne B. Medina said...

these are really cool man! man i might have to do that life drawing class. pretty cheap!

C.Deboda said...

Way to keep up those life drawing skills. Nice job!

Maybe I'll cya in Mac's class (IF I'm able to get in!)

Justin Rodrigues said...

Abz: thanks as always man! I will indeed keep them coming.

Wayne: Thanks man! let me know if you want to go I'd be down to meet you there!

Chris: Hope to see you there brother. sign up now! do it!

TH3DEN said...

Dude you've been kickin up a design storm! :D I just got a lot of awesome stuck in my eyes, specially that swat kats one! I used to watch that show like it was crack, ditto on it not being as good as i remember, but true that the designs still hold up very well even by todays standards! Keep churning out these awesome stuff!

lincoln said...

Lovely series here! How long of poses were these?